Business for sale
Are you interested in acquiring or selling companies in the fastener field?
Are you looking for managers or qualified and experienced personnel?
Are you searching agents to increase your commercial network?
Contact us without commitment, Fasten.it staff is at your disposal to support you with a specialized consultancy.
GET AN EXPERT ADVICE
Fastener distributor from East Europe is for sale.
The company has now a turnover of 4.55 milion Euro (2019), profit before taxes around 450.000, stock around 800 k and 33 employes.
1 shop, 4 warehouses, (not of property), 1 showroom and sales agents.
The company is interested in a short evaluation and discussion for a partial or total change of ownership.
The company has a 47-year experience in the Hot Forging Production (Manufacturing) of Bolts/Studs/Nuts/Anchor bolts for the oil and gas industry and is in the Approved Vendor / Manufacturer List of all Indian Companies and Foreign Companies in GCC.
Manufacturing range is from M12 to M150 (Equivalent in inches).
- Acquisition and customer customer support in your own sales area
- Active sales, from the evaluation of the demand, to the calculation of the offer, up to the processing of orders
- Regular customer visits on site
- Processing of complaints and claims
We are interested in a profile with commercial training and sales experience. A good knowledge of English and German (minimum level B2) written and spoken is required, as well as knowledge of EDV- / MS-Office programs.
The requested person has to know how to work independently and results-oriented; he/she should enjoy speaking by phone and dealing with customers.
Italian company specialized in the production and trade of fasteners is interested in acquiring a small company active in the sector of fastening or stamping with the aim of an expansion of the range.
- Search, acquisition and development B2B of new customers.
- Planning and organizing customer visits.
- Analysis of customer needs and presentation of the product portfolio.
- Backoffice and order process management of customers.
- Monitoring of the workflow, the pre-sales and post- sales phase.
- Experience in the sale of industrial components.
- Training in the technical field, preferably in the mechanics sector.
- Good knowledge of IT tools.
- Good English knowledge.
- Availability for business trips.
Permanent contract, continuous training in international contexts, bonus based on the planned and achieved goals.