Business for sale
Are you interested in acquiring or selling companies in the fastener field?
Are you looking for managers or qualified and experienced personnel?
Are you searching agents to increase your commercial network?
Contact us without commitment, Fasten.it staff is at your disposal to support you with a specialized consultancy.
GET AN EXPERT ADVICE
Fastener distributor from East Europe is for sale.
The company has now a turnover of 4.55 milion Euro (2019), profit before taxes around 450.000, stock around 800 k and 33 employes.
1 shop, 4 warehouses, (not of property), 1 showroom and sales agents.
The company is interested in a short evaluation and discussion for a partial or total change of ownership.
The company has a 47-year experience in the Hot Forging Production (Manufacturing) of Bolts/Studs/Nuts/Anchor bolts for the oil and gas industry and is in the Approved Vendor / Manufacturer List of all Indian Companies and Foreign Companies in GCC.
Manufacturing range is from M12 to M150 (Equivalent in inches).
- Monitoring and observance of the QS directives and documentation of the QS tests
- Contact person for customers and suppliers for all quality and product questions, as well as processing customer complaints
- Preparation and implementation of ISO 9001 certifications
- Participation in assortment planning, supplier selection and development
- Maintenance and further development of the product portfolio
The person we are looking for has technical training in the field of machinery construction or production technology and has professional experience in the area of quality management and standards.
Routine handling of common MS Office products as well as spoken and written English and German skills (minimum level B2) are requested.
Teamwork and willingness to travel complete the profile.
- Acquisition and customer customer support in your own sales area
- Active sales, from the evaluation of the demand, to the calculation of the offer, up to the processing of orders
- Regular customer visits on site
- Processing of complaints and claims
We are interested in a profile with commercial training and sales experience. A good knowledge of English and German (minimum level B2) written and spoken is required, as well as knowledge of EDV- / MS-Office programs.
The requested person has to know how to work independently and results-oriented; he/she should enjoy speaking by phone and dealing with customers.
Italian company specialized in the production and trade of fasteners is interested in acquiring a small company active in the sector of fastening or stamping with the aim of an expansion of the range.
- Search, acquisition and development B2B of new customers.
- Planning and organizing customer visits.
- Analysis of customer needs and presentation of the product portfolio.
- Backoffice and order process management of customers.
- Monitoring of the workflow, the pre-sales and post- sales phase.
- Experience in the sale of industrial components.
- Training in the technical field, preferably in the mechanics sector.
- Good knowledge of IT tools.
- Good English knowledge.
- Availability for business trips.
Permanent contract, continuous training in international contexts, bonus based on the planned and achieved goals.
The company: state-of-the-art manufacturing technology with over 20 stamping machines, a comprehensive warehouse of raw materials and finished products, certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2011.
Your tasks: acquisition and setup of new customers; communication to customers and visits on a regular base; market, customer and competitor analysis;
Your profile: long-term experience in sales for the fasteners sector resp. C-parts; outstanding commitment and technical understanding
Facility’s production is mainly for automotive, axle parts of truck, heavy duty and agri vehicles.
Manufacturing range is from M8-M24. Building 5000m2, cold forming machinery, complete tool shop is included.
Manufacturing productiuon is running, with expert staff. Easy possibility to continue the business activity.
Ability to further increase the load of machinery.
Turnover: approximately 4 million euros; 20 employees, profit before tax 450 K euros.
Hot forging with a hot-dip galvanizing installation on-site.
The company could also have interest in the disposal of the whole business.